3 Soldiers Killed by Papuan Terrorist, TNI Commander Evaluates Future Steps

by Redaksi

The Commander of the Indonesian National Armed Forces, General Andika Perkasa, has confirmed that the terrorist armed criminal group that killed three soldiers in Puncak Regency, Papua, will be hunted down. Andika said that his party had carried out an evaluation to determine the next steps.

“In general, we have evaluated what we have to do in the future, especially for those (members) who work in Papua,” Andika told reporters on Friday (28/1/2022).

Andika added that so far the soldiers in the field have always approached social communication to the people of Papua. That’s where the TNI soldiers contribute to the welfare of the Papuan people.

Furthermore, according to Andika, his party has already determined what steps they will take next after the KKB shooting. However, Andika could not reveal the steps.

“Yes, we have taken the next step, but we cannot convey the details here,” he said.

Meanwhile, Andika said that there would be no additional TNI soldiers in Papua. He explained that the soldiers who served in Papua were enough.

“There is no additional troops, according to the existing ones, who are already on duty there,” added Andika.

Previously, General Andika mourned the bodies of three TNI soldiers who were killed by KKB terrorists in Papua. General Andika emphasized that the perpetrators would be hunted down.

“So it’s true that I came to see, mourn three of my members who were victims. We will continue to pursue the perpetrators,” Andika told reporters, Friday (28/1).

Andika said that his party had already pocketed the identities of the shooters. He stressed that the perpetrators must be held accountable for their actions.

“Those who choose ways that are contrary to human values, inevitably have to pay, must be held accountable. This is an act against the law,” he explained.

Artikel Terkait

Leave a Comment